"Regula" model 4027
Spectral luminescence magnifier allows performing expert level examination of passports, driver’s licenses, ID’s, vehicle documents, visas, seals, banknotes, securities and other specially protected documents.
"Regula" model 4067
• Device is designed for examination of control areas of printed documents under different light conditions using computerized video capturing.
Spectral luminescence magnifiers "Regula" model 4177
• Portable USB 2.0 device for authenticity examination of banknotes and securities, for application in forensic investigations as well as for examination of special pigments and materials properties.
Visualizer of magnetic properties Regula model 4097 «MagMouse»
Forensic examination of documents magnetic properties:
- Comparative examination of means and materials of print.
- Detection of presence or absence of magnetic properties in examined paint, examination.
- Investigation of touches (magnetic paints, fibers, tapes and others types of magnetic elements): form, size and disposition.
- Invisible magnetic touches reading.
- Damaged documents examination: reading of swimming and smeary words, made with magnetic paint.
Visualizer of magnetic properties Regula 4197
- Detection of magnetic properties in examined inks
- Examination of printing materials and elements
- Reading of invisible magnetic strokes and codes
- Investigation of shape, size and position of strokes
- Restoring data from damaged documents
Magnetic-optical magnifier Regula model 4098
Forensic examination of magnetic properties of different material;
Comparative examination of means and materials of print;
Detection of presence or absence of magnetic properties in examined inks;
Investigation of touches (magnetic inks, fibers, tapes and other types of magnetic elements): form, size, position;
Invisible magnetic touches and codes reading;
Damaged documents examination: reading of swimming and smeary words, made with magnetic inks.